Scrub Island, Marina Village
Condominium · For sale · 939,000 USD · 2 bedrooms · 1359 sqf
Envisioned to be the heart and soul of the development, the Marina Village at Scrub Island offers 4,700 sq. ft. of commercial space and 7 remaining luxurious 2-bedroom marina condominiums. The condominiums are situated in front of the 55-slip full-service marina accommodating vessels up to 160 feet in length. It’s the closest marina to the famed “North Drop” where record-breaking sail fish are caught every year!
A 230-acre private island, Scrub Island is being developed as a boutique, luxury marina resort and spa. It is a rare and lovely place with all of the elements of gorgeous and accessible waters, white-sand beaches, protected coves, panoramic views and nature trails, fishing, and great snorkeling. There is a dive shop as well as a wide variety of retail shops, a world-class spa, a fitness center, and many inviting restaurants.
As a property owner, you will have your home professionally maintained by onsite staff. Although you are under no obligation, if you wish, you can place your condominium into the rental program managed by the resort. You can still use your unit at any time.
Book your personal tour of this very exclusive island resort.
Each condominium offers approximately 1,359 square feet of air-conditioned space with 255 square feet of terrace offering a fantastic view of the marina. The suites feature a combined living/dining room, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus a half bath, and an owner’s closet for those owners who wish to rent their units.
- Natural stone flooring throughout living and bedroom areas
- Covered verandas with natural stone flooring and custom-made teak
- Living areas and bedrooms each include wood-beamed and bamboo ceiling with ceiling fans
- Pre-wired for sound throughout
- Flat-screen televisions and multi-line telephone system
- Central air conditioning throughout interior spaces, and
- Professionally landscaped grounds.
- Private suite with sliding glass door leading to covered veranda with expansive views of the Caribbean
- Walk-in closet with lockable owner’s closet, and
- Custom-designed furnishings featuring exotic woods, luxurious fabrics, and natural materials.
- Natural stone flooring and granite countertops, with dual sinks and elegant nickel faucets, custom mirrors, custom lighting, and
- Free-standing soaking bath tub by Kohler or equivalent.
- Access to private balcony with custom-made wood furniture
- Private full bath, and
- Custom-designed furnishings.
- Natural stone flooring
- Granite countertops on solid-wood vanities, and
- Kohler faucets and fixtures
Living and Dining Rooms
- Custom furnishings
- Rich woods, and
- Elegant dining area.
- Granite countertops
- Solid-wood cabinetry with brushed-nickel hardware
- Natural stone flooring
- SubZero/Wolf/Viking stainless-steel appliances, and
- Microwave, convection oven, and dishwasher.